Tennis Holiday Activity Camps Booking Form
This page is for clients who are unable to book camps using the Challenge Tennis app or Mind Body booking page HERE.
Holiday Camps 2020
Challenge Tennis Camp Information
- The coaching runs from 9am to 10am for Tots Camp, 9am to 12pm for Mini Mornings and 9am to 4pm for those staying all day, with a lunch break at 12pm. We have a short snack break in the mornings. Please arrive a little earlier for registration.
- When registering, please check that we have your emergency contact details and that we are aware of any medical issues. Please check these details are correct when signing in your child and don’t forget to sign them out.
- You are welcome to stay or leave your child with us.
- We play in all-weather so please come dressed appropriately. Sunhat and suntan lotion if sunny, waterproofs and warm layers if wet and cold.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and bring a racket if you have one. If you haven’t don’t worry as we can provide you with one.
- Please bring a filled water bottle and a snack if you are staying for the morning. Please also bring a packed lunch if staying for the full day.
- We need to operate a minimum number of 4 participants per session, therefore we may need to alter sessions if they are not filled. If this is the case we will give you notice.
- Bookings made with less than 24hrs notice may not be able to be confirmed. Please book ahead in order to ensure your place. If you book less than 24hrs in advance we reserve the right to not admit you. If you turn up on the day or with less than 24hrs notice there will be a £5 administration charge to fast track and process your booking.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE DO SOMETIMES HAVE CHILDREN WITH NUT ALLERGIES SO WE ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM SENDING YOUR CHILD WITH NUT BASED SNACKS AND FOOD.
Please note: Challenge Tennis reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the event or change its venue at our discretion. If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance and/or offer you an alternative. A minimum number of 4 confirmed participants are required in order for the camps to run. Challenge Tennis reserves the right to cancel a camp if minimum numbers are not reached. If this is the case, the participants will be given at least 24 hours notice. Please see our terms and conditions for full details. www.challenge-tennis.com/terms-and-conditions/
We occasionally take photography and video footage of the classes and camps for our marketing purposes. If you would not like your child to be featured in any of these please un-tick the box or tell your coach at registration.