We – Challenge Tennis
You/Your/Our – Our clients
At ‘Challenge Tennis’ we require you to reserve Your place on our courses and camps by booking online. Go to our website and follow the booking link.
- All course bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings are non-refundable after purchase, unless we are presented with a valid medical certificate declaring the participant unfit to attend.
- It your responsibility to check that you have been enrolled for the correct course, and that you are aware of the correct course timings.
- Our coaching courses will not run during school holidays (excluding camps). Clients will be advised by the coach when the last session of term is. This information will also be available on the website and on the social media platforms.
- We reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions within this document.
You must book and pay, in full, for the course you wish to attend within 3 weeks of your first visit.
Once payment is received, unless you are contacted by a member of staff your place is confirmed. Payments need to be made via the website:- www.challenge-tennis.com.
If you do not pay for your course within the required timescales above, we will send you an invoice for your terms fees. We reserve the right to charge a £10 administration charge for every invoice/late payment.
Please note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Once registered on one of our coaching courses we can guarantee:
- You are assured of Your place for the duration of the term.
- The same coach will run Your sessions, unless unavoidable.
- The appropriate court space and equipment will be provided.
- The coach will provide a safe learning environment to the best of their ability.
Cancellation Policy, Group Coaching:
- VERY IMPORTANT. If coaching is cancelled due to bad weather we do not offer any refunds. We will offer an alternative date that for a catch up or an equivalent class on another day at your club or at any other venue we deliver coaching at.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session that is under subscribed. If this occurs, you will receive a full refund.
- Refunds are not permitted if any coaching does not occur due to bad weather. Coaching will only be cancelled if the weather is deemed to be unsafe and we will let you know via social media and email. Please assume lessons are on unless contacted.
- ‘Challenge Tennis’ will notify you as soon as possible if a coach is unable to attend a session, and no cover can be arranged.
- Bookings are non-refundable after purchase. If we are presented with a valid medical certificate or a valid reason for non-participation we will provide a credit note that can be redeemed across the programme.
Cancellation Policy, Private Coaching:
- There is no charge if more than 24 hours notice is given for the cancellation of a private lesson.
- If less than 12 hours’ notice is given for the cancellation of a private coaching session you will be charged 100% of the lesson fee.
Cancellation/Refund Policy, Schools Coaching:
- We reserve the right to cancel any session that is under subscribed. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
- Bookings are non-refundable after purchase, unless we are presented with a valid medical certificate declaring the participant is unfit to attend.
- We will notify you 24 hours in advance if a coach is unable to attend a session, and no cover can be arranged.
- If you are unable to attend a coaching session you will not be entitled to a refund.
General Challenge Tennis Policies:
- We can accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal items whilst on our courses.
- You should wear appropriate tennis or sportswear to coaching sessions.
- Only recognised non marking tennis shoes may be worn in coaching sessions.
- You are responsible for arriving on time for each coaching session. It is also your responsibility to be on time for collecting younger players, and communicating any changes in pick up methods to the lead coach.
- Any aggressive actions (verbal/physical) towards our staff, employees or clients will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to decline access to anyone who does not comply with our policies. You will have no right to a refund in this case.
Challenge Tennis Data Protection Policy May 18
Challenge Tennis – GENERAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Challenge Tennis Privacy Notice May 18